In the off-season (October-May), you may find me strutting my stuff on Peerspace. Book me by the hour for your next photoshoot, music video, space to write, record nature sounds, shoot a commercial, product video, your next fitness video or vlog.
The Hohnstead’s 100 acres of wilderness playground are yours for the day!
“Sup gurl! It’s me, A-Frame.
I don’t know how to put this, but I’m kind of a big deal around here. Born a child star and catapulted into the limelight before the paint was even dry behind my eaves, I’ve given interviews all around the world because of my innovative transforming design and all-around good looks.
It all started back in August 2017 when I was created in 3 short weeks!
Just a few of the places that were sweatin’ me for a bit since then:
I’ve got a support crew, aka “deck”, that spans 270 degrees of me which makes me hella versatile. Yeah, I’m basically the Justin Timberlake of tiny dwellings. My schedule is quite full and I run with a pretty exclusive company so if you actually meet me, consider yourself privileged. I frequently host grand celebrations such as anniversaries, proposals, birthdays, and travel bloggers hoping to sex up their feeds. Recently, I even made time for Kirsten Dirksen. Oh, did I just name drop? Yeah, no big deal. We even made a video together.
She was all up on my deck for a hot minute.”
Then there were the Zillow crew, which made this sweet and short snippet, check it out.
- Sleeps 2 (2 single beds that can be pushed into 1)
- 360 degrees of forested views
- Simple kitchen (camping stove, cooler, kettle, coffee/tea, plates, bowls, utensils)
- Moving side wall, easy to operate for men and women
- Outdoor deck area with lounge chairs
- 2 single hammocks nearby
- Powered by a solar panel (DC powered, can charge USB devices)
- Dog-friendly (extra fee applies)
- Amenities 1-2 minutes away:
- Shared Bathrooms / shower
- Shared Hot Tub (reserve your time slot)
- Shared Commons lounge (fridge, oven, stove, WIFI, AC power, cooking/dining/seating/relaxing/working areas)
- Shared fire pit
- Outdoor games and activities
- Free parking near Commons lounge
OTHER AMENITIES AVAILABLE FOR RENT:
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- 2 seater Kayaks
- River floating tubes
- Photography Session at your cabin
- Bring your pup (2 dogs max)
- Elopement Packages
- Self-guided Scavenger Hunt (FREE)
“We expected just a cute A-frame out in the woods and we ended up with the most amazing experience! Alla and Garrett were amazing hosts and we loved Jeff and Donna as well! We will be coming every year until we can move! We never could’ve imagined such an amazing trip filled with stories, hikes, great laughs, and new friends. Everyone should have an experience like this at least once in their life and we are grateful for ours!” Cat from Mooresville, NC
“Can we give 6 out of 5? We are reasonably seasoned AirBnB-ers, but this was hands down the best experience we have had yet. Garrett and Alla are lovely and were great fun to hang out with. Garrett’s parents are brilliant too. Beautiful property and lovely A-frame. Wish we had booked a week here!” Adam from Banbury, UK
“Cute, cozy, stylish cabin on a beautiful property! The owners are super friendly and accommodating, and the A-Frame was full of thoughtful touches (good coffee, cooking equipment, etc.) to make our stay more enjoyable. Doesn’t get much better than this!” Melissa from Austin, TX